Afternoons with Mieke, Shane, and Sam – 05/04/18
Join Mieke Buchan, Shane McInnes, and Sam Stove for Afternoons here on Macquarie Sports Radio: 05/04/18
- After a controversial 2 week ban on star player Sam Burgess… Mieke, Shane, and Sam are joined Anthony Seibold the coach for the South Sydney Rabbitohs and he helps share some light on how the team is in safe hands.
- With the Commonwealth Games underway it wouldn’t be the same if we didn’t see some sand. So with the beach volleyball on the sandy beaches we’re happy to be joined by the Aussie dynamic duo of Taliqua Clancy and Mariafe Del Solar.They join Mieke, Shane, and Sam to share their stories of how they came to be one of the best chances we have and how they got into a spot so fierce.
- With the shocking news that Sally Pearson has decided to not run these Commonwealth Games we’re joined again by Jane Flemming an aussie track and field legend who joins Mieke, Shane, and Sam to talk about the midset and how difficult it is to miss out on your home games.
- Legend of the pool Dawn Fraser joins Mieke, Shane, and Sam to talk about the medal prospects at the games and why the Australian team shouldn’t ease off.
- NRL and Canterbury Bulldogs Legend Steve “Turvy” Mortimer joins Mieke, Shane, and Sam to give us his hot tips on the round of the NRL.
- Mitchell Pearce from the Newcastle Knights joins Mieke, Shane, and Sam for a chat about his new home and where he reckons the club is going this season.
- Reggae Ellis is a legend in the snow and surf scene having reported the scene for many years. He’s the perfect person to join Mieke, Shane, and Sam to talk about the final moments in the amazing career from Mick Fanning.