Afternoons with Mieke, Shane, and Sam – 11/04/18
Join Mieke Buchan, Shane McInnes, and Sam Stove for Afternoons here on Macquarie Sports Radio: 11/04/18:
- Liz Watson: Australia Diamonds’ Liz Watson says the leadership and experience of Laura Geitz and the like is helping the younger players as they chase consecutive gold medals at the Commonwealth Games.
- Benji Marshall: The legendary Wests Tigers Five-eighth, Benji Marshall, says the Tigers are in good form as they prepare to take on the Manly Sea Eagles this weekend in Brookvale, NSW. Benji joined Mieke Buchan, Sam Stove and Shane McInnes on Afternoons for a chat about the upcoming match.
- Nick Hough: Nick Hough has won bronze and become the first Australian to win a medal in the 110-metre hurdles since Don Wright in 1986.
- Anna Meares: Have you ever had something interesting named after you? Renowned athlete, Anna Meares, has a Velodrome named after her. Anna spoke with Mieke Buchan, Sam Stove and Shane McInnes, about how the Gold Coast 2018 Track Cycling will be held at the Anna Meares Velodrome.
- Ed Wyatt: Renowned journalist, Ed Wyatt, had a chat about U.S. Sports and in particular, the hype surrounding Ben Simmons.
- Emily Seebohm: Australian swimmer, Emily Seebohm, has won gold in the 50m backstroke at the 2018 Gold Coast Commonwealth Games. Emily joined Mieke Buchan, Sam Stove and Shane McInnes on Afternoons.
- Jane Flemming: Former Gold Meal Athletics Champion, Jane Flemming, spoke aout the latest from the track. She also gave a preview of tonight’s action.
- Matthew Lloyd: 3AW Football Commentator, Matthew Lloyd, had a chat about the latest in football.
Listen to the full show podcast below.