Afternoons with Mieke, Shane, and Sam – 16/04/18
Join Mieke Buchan, Shane McInnes, and Sam Stove for Afternoons here on Macquarie Sports Radio: 16/04/18:
- Cardiologist Dr Ross Walker joins to talk about the troubling issue of heart problems in athletes and whether they can halt a career completely.
- AFL reporter from the Herald Sun helps dissect the latest in AFL news.
- Champion marathon runner Pat Carroll joins to explain the mentality of running a marathon and what happens when you ‘hit the wall’
- Trent Nikolic a senior editor from caradvice.com.au to tell us all about Daniel Ricciardo’s win in the Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix.
- Steve Mortimer joins to wrap up round 6 of the NRL on behlaf of our sponsors Club NSW.
- Associate Professor Judith Mair joins to talk about the chase Brisbane has made for the 2032 bid in the Olympics and breaks down what it actually involves to even just make a bid.
- Fox Sports soccer commentator Simon Hill joins to share his insight into the latest soccer / football news.