ALL SPORTS, ALL THE TIME: Welcome to Macquarie Sports Radio
There’s a new player in town, and a new sound in sport.
Welcome to Macquarie Sports Radio.
Our game: All sports, all the time.
- Sydney: 954AM
- Melbourne: 1278 AM
- Brisbane: 882 AM
- Australia-wide: DAB+ Digital Radio and online
It all starts with the Commonwealth Games, for which Macquarie Sports Radio is the only national AM radio broadcaster — LEARN MORE.
We’ll also bring you the most comprehensive coverage of English Premier League on Australian radio via the team at talkSPORT — LEARN MORE.
Monday to Friday in Sydney and Brisbane, Macquarie Sports Radio Breakfast (05:30-09:00 am) will be hosted by John Stanley and Beau Ryan. The Melbourne breakfast show will be hosted by Tony Leonard, Tony Shaw and Jimmy Bartel. David Schwarz and Mark Allen will head up a national drive program.
The Breakfast and Drive line-ups begin straight after the Commonwealth Games on Monday, April 16
DURING THE GAMES
- Breakfast hosted by John Stanley, Tony Leonard & Beau Ryan
- Mornings hosted by David Morrow and Tiffany Cherry
- Afternoons hosted by Mieke Buchan, Shane McInnes and Sam Stove
- Drive hosted by Mark Braybrook and Stephanie Brantz
- Evenings with Julian King
- Weekend Mornings with Bill Woods & Brigitte Duclos
- Weekend Afternoons with Craig Willis & Clinton Maynard
- Weekend Evenings with Tim Webster
- Overnights will feature the best EPL coverage in Australia via the talkSPORT team
Macquarie Sports Radio will also feature some of the country’s leading sporting personalities and experts as regular guests and contributors including; Leigh Matthews, Des Hasler, Mike Hussey, Mark Riddell, Andrew Gaze and more.