Have Your Say to Win a Holiday!
Macquarie Sports Radio & The Macao Government Tourism Office are giving you the chance to be trackside at the 65th Macau Grand Prix.
For your chance to win, all you have to do is call us between Monday 4th June – Sunday 1st July, 6am and midnight any day to have your say! Whether you call to express your opinion, tell a story or crack a joke, if you get on air you get into the draw for a holiday for two to the Macau Grand Prix.
- Holiday for two people for 4 nights to The Macau Grand Prix
- Return economy class air travel from Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane or Perth to Hong Kong departing Sydney on 15th, returning on 20th November
- Airport taxes and fuel surcharge
- 4 nights’ share twin deluxe accommodation with daily breakfast
- Half-day sightseeing tour to the highlights of Macao by shuttle bus with return transfers
- Entrance fee & English-speaking guide
- Economy class jetfoil ticket to Macau from Hong Kong
- C-zone ticket to The House of Dancing Water performance
- Tickets to the Macau Grand Prix
Be track side at the 65th Macau Grand Prix thanks to the Macao Government Tourism Office.
Winner announced Monday 2nd July after 4pm on Drive with Mark Allen and David Schwarz.Permit Number: LTPS/18/24669